martes, 10 de octubre de 2017

Welcome Zianna!!!



We are lucky to have an assistant teacher this year at school. I won't introduce her, she will:

Hi there!My name is Zianna, and I am here for the year to help out with teaching English. I share my time here between two schools, IES Salvador Rueda and IES Juan de la Cierva.I am from Manchester, England and live in the countryside with my parents, in the Valley of Rossendale. I also have an older brother who lives in the French Alps. I am currently studying Spanish at the University of Warwick, and live at the university in a house with my two best friends. This year is my third year at university, and I will return next September for my final year before I graduate!In my free time, I enjoy hanging out with my friends, climbing and water sports, although I don’t get much chance to do water sports in England! I also like listening to all different types of music and going to concerts.So, I guess that’s it for now, but I would love to get to know you all a little better. If you see me around, please don’t be shy, say hi and introduce yourself. I don’t bite!!



We do hope you have a great time with us this year, Zianna.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario