lunes, 8 de octubre de 2018

Our new Assistant Teacher

New academic course, new resolutions, new expectations, new friends, new teachers and, last but not least, new Assistant Teacher. Let me introduce Peter Brewis from England!!!
     

      
Hi everyone! 

I’m Pete, your new English Assistant Teacher. I’ll be here until the end of May, bringing my English expertise to the bilingual classes at Salvador Rueda!

A little bit about me... I was born in Carlisle (in the north of England, near to the border with Scotland), but I now live in Manchester. I moved to Manchester 17 years ago, to start work as a journalist. I began working on a nightclub technology magazine, and later wrote and edited a range of a magazine about architectural design.

I now work as a freelance writer and editor, mostly focused on the technology and design of live music concerts. I love the Spanish language and Spanish culture, so I’m looking forward to learning about both during my eight months in Andalusia. 

And, of course, I’m looking forward to meeting all the students at Salvador Rueda! So, if you see me in the corridors, come and say hello!

   
¡Hola a todos!

Me llamo Pete. Soy vuestro nuevo Auxiliar de Conversación. Estaré aquí hasta finales de mayo, trayendo mi pericia a las clases bilingües del Salvador Rueda.

Un poco sobre mi... Nací en Carlisle (una ciudad pequeña en el norte de Inglaterra, cerca de la frontera con Escocia), pero hoy en día vivo en Manchester. Me mudé hace 17 años para empezar atrabajar como periodista en una revista de tecnología de discotecas. Luego, escribía y redactaba para una revista de arquitectura y diseño.

Ahora, trabajo como periodista autónomo, especializado en el tema de la tecnología y diseño de conciertos de pop. Me encantan la lengua y la cultura españolas, así que estoy desando aprender mucho sobre las mismas durante los meses que pasaré aquí en Andalucía.

Y, por supuesto, ¡tengo muchas ganas de conocer a los estudiantes del Salvador Rueda!

¡Si me veis por los pasillos, saludadme!


  
   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario